Thursday, January 7, 2010

Lessons From Fight Club

This is your life, and its ending one minute at a time.

Its only after we have lost everything, that we are free to do anything...

With a gun barrel between your teeth, you speak only in vowels...

On a long enough timeline, the survival rate for everyone drops to zero.

The things you own end up owning you.

I am Jack's wasted life.

We're a generation of men raised by women. I'm wondering if another woman is really the answer we need.

If you don't claim your humanity, you will become a statistic. You have been warned.

Tyler Durden



Fight Club is the movie that gave me hope. Life does not have to be the empty shell of material waste slowly moving from year to year to a cold death. There are a million quotes in that book that amaze me and cause me to think and reflect.

Life is your life. It is important to find your happiness, not the amount of material possessions you can collect.

Chuck, thank you for this masterpiece.

If you're wondering, I am with my brother right now watching the movie (BOOK IS SO MUCH BETTER).

No comments: