Monday, April 20, 2009

Taggerization

Lovely Pearl called me out. I gotta answer that call.

Following will be series of questions and my answers to said questions. I will do my best to be honest. But I can't promise anything; I am not even honest to my therapist. Just my dear Demon. Who comes home this weekend for a few days, so you better believe I will be M.I.A. from the blogosphere.

But until that time, I am all yours sweet oblivion and darkness...

So, let's begin...

1. WHAT ARE YOU WEARING?
What a dirty, dirty question. I love it... Right now I'm wearing my Demon's hoodie, hair pulled into a pony tail, no pants, socks, or shoes. Sitting with my knees pulled to my chest in my computer chair. Too much?

2. WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO LEARN TO DO?
Interesting question. I never really think about what I want to learn to do until I'm faced with something that makes me feel inadequate... I suppose currently I'd really like to learn to weld. Dad keeps promising to show me, but we just haven't made the time yet.

3. WHAT DID YOU HAVE FOR DINNER?
Asking a girl with an eating disorder what she ate for dinner? Alright, I feel like being honest right now. I ate a scoop of peanut butter and a glass of water.

4. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU BOUGHT?
I bought a Bible for my Demon. He's going to love it. In a weird sort of way. Perhaps not conventionally.

5. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
"Add It Up" by The Violent Femmes. Excellent band if you like punk.

6. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE WEATHER?
Cloudy and overcast. A slight drizzle of rain. A whisper of wind from time to time. And nothing above 65 degrees.

7. WHAT IS ON YOUR BEDSIDE TABLE?
Well... currently a personal massager...
But also, my alarm clock, the only lamp I've ever liked, my broken glasses, my contact case, a picture of my Demon and of my papa, a pad of paper with scribbles and a pen.

8. WHAT IS THE SMALLEST GESTURE THAT MAKES YOU HAPPY?
When someone close to me says my name. Its so personal. Think about it, how often do the people who know you say your name as they talk to you?

9. WHICH ACTOR/ACTRESS DO YOU THINK IS SIMILAR TO YOU?
I will revert to my gay best friend and lover's husband for this question. As we sat on the couch one day, my head in his lap as he covered my neck with henna paint, he commented, "You know, you're like the perfect mix between Angelina Jolie, Michelle Pfeiffer, and Diane Lane."
Sure, why not? My dad calls me Angie on occasion because he thinks I look like Angelina at times. I don't see it, but whatever.

10. WHAT IS YOUR MOST CHALLENGING GOAL RIGHT NOW?
Most challenging... not being stagnant. Not throwing everything away just because I'm losing touch with reality and my motivation drops to nothing.

11. WHAT IS A FASHION STYLE YOU CAN'T STAND?
Girls with things written on their asses, and guys with popped collars or extremely baggy clothes. Is it actually sexy to wear XXL if you are a M? I just assume you're retarded.

12. FAVORITE VACATION SPOT?
Charleston, SC. I'll be going there soon with someone who matters.

13. NAME THE THINGS YOU CANNOT LIVE WITHOUT:
Paper and pen. And a buckeye.

14. WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO GET RID OF?
All of my worldly possessions and ties.

15. IF YOU COULD GO ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD RIGHT NOW, WHERE WOULD YOU GO?
Pearl, love, you read my mind. I would love to be in Italy, walking around, seeing the sights, setting up a residence... then... I want to see everywhere.

16. WHAT LANGUAGE DO YOU WANT TO LEARN?
Italian, German, Spanish, ... all of them to a point?

17. WHAT QUALITIES DO YOU DISLIKE MOST IN A PERSON?
Being fake and fickle.

18. WHAT DO YOU DO WHEN YOU ARE NERVOUS? I substituted this one
I am a fidgeter with an oral fixation. Sitting still isn't my strong point. Whenever I get agitated or nervous, I must fiddle with something. And I have never, ever, ever been able to leave a label on my beer bottles. So at a table, you can always tell which one is mine.

19. WHAT IS YOUR ALL TIME FAVORITE MOVIE?
This is difficult. It so depends on my moods. The Big Lebowski, The Hours, Evil Dead, and Reservoir Dogs. So I refuse to choose one. But those are a good list.

20. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE QUALITY ABOUT YOURSELF?
I love that I sit quietly and watch all those around me. And I love that after watching those people long enough, I know exactly how to act and what to say to make them like me and to pretend I'm having fun.

21. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE QUOTE OR SAYING?
My end is my beginning. Within myself, I am complete.

Oh also...

"Ride that fear! Ride it like a skeleton horse through the gates of hell!"

22. WHAT IS ONE RANDOM FACT ABOUT YOURSELF?
I can't for the life of me ride a bike. I have a scar on the back of my left leg from a stationary bike incident.

23. WHAT IS A CHARITY THAT IS CLOSE TO YOUR HEART?
The Alzheimer's Association.

24. WHAT ARE YOU MOST AFRAID OF?
Being content about living without complete happiness. Never being able to find that happiness.

25. IF YOU COULD CHANGE SOMETHING IN YOUR PAST, WOULD YOU? I added this one.
No, I need my past to make me who I am today.

So there you go, kids. Now... who should I tag...
Ennui, even though I doubt you'll do it...
PJ, and I know you'll do it...
Formula, I wonder if you'll do it...

Rules: Add a new question and change one of the existing questions. Or you can ignore that and just answer the questions.

Suit yourself, I'm easy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh yes, you know me all too well.

Sunday's Pearl said...

"Girls with things written on their asses, and guys with popped collars or extremely baggy clothes. Is it actually sexy to wear XXL if you are a M? I just assume you're retarded."

Ha! Love it!!! I loved all your answers actually...
And we are so on for Italy.

Lenina Crowne said...

Awesome! When do we leave?